Thursday, August 6, 2015

August 9, 2015---The Soil of Faith





Marriage Moment From Fierce Marriage:

Marriage is the never-ending willingness to live out your vows, and live out each "I do" moment:
"I do" love you.
"I do" commit my heart to you.
"I do" choose you.

...
Choose to love your spouse each day. Choose "I do" every chance you get.

Single Moment:
Leadership Moment:


Gateway's Schedule:

Sunday Morning Class at 10:00 AM  

Sunday Worship Service at 11:00 AM

******During July and August we will not have Prayer and Bible Study on Wednesday Nights.  We will resume at the end of the summer. 
Coming in August/Save the Date: 

August 8-9, 2015 
Apostle Leon Walters ~ Saturday, 8-8-15 at 10:00 am for the Mid-East Gateway Regional Meeting and Sunday Morning Service, 8-9-15 

This Week Remember That......

No comments:

Post a Comment