Saturday, October 25, 2014

Uncommon Favor Declaration--Pastor Tonya Hall via Facebook





Today's Devotion: I speak UNCOMMON Favor

Every blessing God has earmarked for me this year will not pass me by, in the name of Jesus. I shall prevail with man and with God, in the name of Jesus. Oh Lord, let your favor encompass me this year, in the name of Jesus. Let all advice given against my favor, crash and disintegrate in the name of Jesus. I remove my name from the book of failure and backward movement, in the name of Jesus. I claim the power to overcome and to excel among all my enemies, in the name of Jesus. Let every negative word and pronouncement made against my success be completely nullified, in the name of Jesus. I receive the anointing for supernatural breakthroughs in the name of Jesus. Every power, drying up the oil of favor on my head, die in the name of Jesus. Father, make it possible for me to find favor in the sight of my helpers, in the name of Jesus. Uncommon favor and breakthroughs shall rest on my life, family, church, and ministry in the name of Jesus. Luke 2:52 manifests in my life daily in Jesus' name amen. My life and destiny shall testify the FAVOR of God in Jesus' name AMEN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment