Saturday, October 4, 2014

Sunday, October 5, 2014---- October Declarations from Pastor Tonya Hall





Welcome October...

October is a month of DOUBLE-GRACE to finish STRONG. O Lord, make me a reference point of divine blessings. Let the anointing of excellence fall on me, in the name of Jesus. I dismantle any power working against my efficiency, in the name of Jesus. Let the riches of the Gentiles be transferred to me, in the name of Jesus. 

Every obstacle in my life, give way to miracles, in the name of Jesus. I hold the blood of Jesus against demonic delay of my miracles, in the name of Jesus. My Father, arise by Your signs and wonders and visit my life, in the name of Jesus. I receive divine help and acceleration in this month of DOUBLE-GRACE in Jesus' name. 

I shall not be afraid nor bow to weariness in Jesus' name. My focus shall not be broken; it shall be strengthened even greater in Jesus' name. 

I prophesy that daily benefits shall manifest in my life, family and ministry.


Marriage Moment from Fierce Marriage via Facebook:

Make sure to remember what a blessing your spouse is, and let him or her know you appreciate them daily!




Success Principles:



Gateway's Schedule:
  • There will be no Sunday Morning Service next week, October 12, 2014 due to the conferences in Indiana and West, Virginia. 
  • Apostle Theophilus will be at CIFWC in Indiana to teach from his book.  Please pray that this be the beginning of workshops all around the world centered around..The Issues That Bind. 
  • Apostle Valarie will be in West Virginia for the annual Women's Conference.  Please pray for life changing ministry for all the women and an opening of fresh doors for Apostle Valarie.
  • Tuesday Night Corporate Prayer and Bible Study
    • Prayer--6 pm-7 pm 
    • Bible Study 7 pm-8 pm
  • Upcoming Prayer and Bible Study dates:
    • This Tuesday-----October 7th
    • Tuesday, October 21st 

  • Sunday Morning Fellowship begins today, 10-5-14--Bring your tea, biscuit, doughnut, etc. and let's just talk about the goodness of God and all that He is doing!  Let's just take 30 minutes to check in with each other and talk.  
  • Sunday Morning Worship Service at 11:15 AM
This Week Remember that......

No comments:

Post a Comment