Saturday, July 5, 2014

SURGE Confessions for the month of July from Apostle John Eckhardt via Facebook

SURGE CONFESSIONS for JULY
Via Rodrigo Zablah. PLEASE SHARE

DECLARATIONS AND DECREES FOR JULY- #SURGE2014



I believe and receive the blessing of the Lord that makes rich and adds no sorrow for the month of July.

The month of July will be another month for me of QUANTUM LEAPS in 2014.

I will LEAP into the blessings of God this month of July.
I decree a SURGE in my finances this month of JULY.

Let my days be ordered of the Lord in the month of July.

Let new things be released for my life in the month of July.

Let JULY be the beginning of new revelation and let new mercy and grace be released upon my life in the month of JULY.

Let all the assignments of hell for my life be cancelled this month, and let irreversible blessings be released in my life this month in the name of Jesus.

Let JULY, 2014, be a blessed month for my life, and let me enjoy each day that has been made by the Lord.

Let the days of JULY be like the days of heaven on earth for me in the name of Jesus. 

Let there be a SURGE joy, peace, and righteousness, in my life in the month of JULY.

I will praise and worship you Lord in this month for you are worthy. You have created all things for your pleasure, and this month has been created for your glory.

Let there be a SURGE of salvation, deliverance, and healing miracles be released throughout the month of JULY, in my family, work, church and let the nations be touched by your glory.

Let me walk in your wisdom throughout the month of JULY, and let my decisions be correct, and let me continually walk in your Word throughout the month of JULY.

No comments:

Post a Comment