Saturday, July 5, 2014

Prayer for the month of July from Pastor Tonya Hall via Facebook

Daily Declaration: Voice-Activated Victories... begin when YOU speak it out of your own mouth!






In this 7th month July this is my prayer The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever; Do not forsake the works of Your hands. O Lord my father, let your hand of mercy be upon my life and my household this month in the name of Jesus. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I declare that I shall not eat the bread of sorrow this month and all the days of my life in the name of Jesus. In this month of perfection,I reject evil verdict in the name of Jesus. I decree by the power from above; every evil condition attached to my success, be totally and permanently eradicated in the name of Jesus. Evil power, wicked power speaking demotion into my life and destiny, be silenced forever in the name of Jesus. My destiny and my life is attached to the LIVING GOD therefore I decree I shall not fall, I shall not fail, in the name of Jesus. O Lord my father, by your never failing power, move my children forward in the name of Jesus. Weapon of failure, weapon of destruction fashioned against the favor of my
children fall down and die in the name of Jesus. Anointing to succeed where others have failed, fall on me and my family in the name of Jesus. Any power hunting for my life and destiny receive multiple frustrations, in the name of Jesus. I decree that this month I shall have uncommon progress, in the name of Jesus. This month I shall enjoy the PEACE of God in the name of Jesus. I shall be promoted this month and all my life beyond ordinary levels, in the name of Jesus. I shall be protected from all evil and wickedness of men, in the name of Jesus. I shall prosper in everything I lay my hands on in the name of Jesus. I receive power from above over all my adversaries in the name of Jesus. I shall live in the perfect will of God this month and all my days, in the name of Jesus. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers, glory be unto your name, in the name of Jesus.

#NOTHINGCANSTOPUSNOW *share the prayer*

No comments:

Post a Comment