Thursday, June 5, 2014

Voice Activation from Pastor Tonya Hall via Facebook




Lord I thank you for giving me the victory over every challenging situation. I thank you that my life is in Your hands and I don't have to lean to my own understanding. I choose to TRUST You, and I am safe. I take authority of any kind of thinking that is contrary to the will of God and the Purpose of God for my Life. 

I pull down every stronghold that... exalts against the knowledge of God. I WALK in VICTORY. I reject and refuse anything that is not attached to my breakthrough. Holy Spirit thank you for cleansing my inner person. Joseph's life was changed by one appointment with Pharaoh I thank You that You have a life-transforming appointment has been set up for me. This is my appointed time of FAVOR. Divine Restoration has taken over my life. Your favor on me will provoke others to pursue You in a deeper relationship. 

This next victory will SILENCE my haters in Jesus' Name. Today every oppressor against my breakthrough will DROWN in a Red Sea. Every doer of evil, that has touched my life for evil, receive the torment of the Holy Spirit and be confounded and confused, in the name of Jesus. Every surveillance demon, guardian demon, and delegated demon, assigned to my life, receive the fire of God and be separated from me, in the name of Jesus. 

Let my name be coated with the fire of God, whenever its being called for evil, let the thunder fire of God answer, in the name of Jesus. Every spirit, power and personality working against my elevation, die, in the name of Jesus. I will not engage in unprofitable endeavors. 

I am anointed for God's Increase in Jesus' Name. Special doors will open for me to share the word of God. I am equipped for success, and I represent Christ WELL in Jesus' Name amen. #NOTHINGCANSTOPMENOW

No comments:

Post a Comment