Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Voice Activated Victories from Pastor Tonya Hall via Facebook

Voice-Activated Victories:

I will become God’s promotion, in the name of Jesus. Let every principle of heaven for my life take root, in the name of Jesus. O Lord, protect my portion, in the name of Jesus. Let Your glory, O Lord, speak for me today, in the name of Jesus. Let Your power establish my promotion, in the name of Jesus. Change my identity in the name of Jesus. 

O Lord, ...honor me with the provision of heaven, in the name of Jesus. O Lord, release my tongue to prosper, in the name of Jesus. Every good thing I touch will prosper and become a harvest, in the name of Jesus. I receive the mantle to harvest good things, in the name of Jesus. O Lord, gather my portions, in the name of Jesus. My promotion shall not be mistakenly carried away with the wind, in the name of Jesus. 

Let my words carry divine fire, in the name of Jesus. O Lord, send help to me from above, in the name of Jesus. I suspend every mystery of oppression working around me, in the name of Jesus. Destiny swallowers, vomit my destiny, in the name of Jesus. I recover my stolen vehicle of destiny, in the name of Jesus. 

I walk in divine acceleration in the name of Jesus. Today doors of extraordinary favor be OPENED unto me and my family in Jesus' name. During this summer the anointing of multiplication and increase shall overtake my life, family, church, and destiny. I am BLESSED to BLESS others and I will in Jesus' name AMEN. #nothingcanstopusnow #ICHOOSEtoWIN

No comments:

Post a Comment