Friday, April 18, 2014

Good Friday Declarations from Pastor Tonya Hall via Facebook

Good Friday...GREAT GRACE...Voice-Activate Victories....

In this eighteenth day of the fourth month of this year 2014, I decree the heavens over my destiny to O-P-E-N in the name of Jesus. 

You the flower of my life, receive divine spring and begin to bloom and blossom this month in the name of Jesus.

Every good thing that is dead in my life, be resurrected by fire this month and shine forth to beautify my destiny in the name of Jesus.

Every divination and incantation programmed to kill me this month; you are a liar: go back and kill your senders in the name of Jesus.

Every power digging the grave for my murder this month, receive the bullets of fire from heavens and somersault into the grave you dug for me, let your coffin of tragedy swallow you by fire in Jesus name.

Anything planted at the four corners of this city and state where I live, assigned to steal my blessings, what are you waiting for, be uprooted by fire and afflict your owners in the name of Jesus.

You the satanic gate-keeper standing at the gates of April assigned to arrest my blessings, kidnap my glory and wrestle against by breakthroughs, receive sudden destruction and die in Jesus name.

This month I shall celebrate Passover over every Jericho wall and every Red sea, I am marching over to in my destiny and palace of favor and power in Jesus name.

This month, and by the violence of faith I decree my slavery shall be terminated and I command my captivity to TURN TURN TURN in the name of Jesus.

O four winds, GO with fury into the waters: paralyze marine witchcraft; desolate marine warehouse and convert the abundance of sea unto me this month in Jesus name.
Treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, buried in the belly of the fourth month (April): BE O-P-E-N unto me and be released by fire into my life this month, in the name of Jesus. Thank You Jesus for the Power of the NEW COVENANT reigning in and over my life, my family, friends, and church and anyone sharing this Declaration.

#NOTHINGCANSTOPUSNOW Pray for the families in Korea *share the prayer*....love to all Pastor Tonya S. Hall

Pastor Tonya Hall is the Pastor of Victory Way Christian Center in Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment