Saturday, April 5, 2014

April 6, 2014---Welcome April!

Welcome...April!   We thank God for a new month which is fresh with new mercies, new strength and new miracles!

















Power Thoughts for the Week From Pastor Tonya Hall via Facebook:

Today's devotion: I decree a TOTAL TURN-AROUND....Goliath of economic recession, assigned against my breakthrough this year, I am not your candidate, Die!!! in the name of Jesus. Favor that cannot be hijacked or crushed, aborted or expire locate me now without delay in the name of Jesus. PROMOTION that cometh from ABOVE, LOCATE me and remove those that cause delay in the name of Jesus. Powers of delay, holding my breakthrough captive, your time is up, DIE!!! in the name of Jesus. Gate of my Greatness, open to me without the possibility of PRIDE BE OPENED in the name of Jesus. Every evil king blocking my pathway to continuous productivity you will no longer hinder me but you are now commanded to HELP me in the name of Jesus. I am anointed with SUPERNATURAL WISDOM, UNDERSTANDING, REVELATION, APPLICATION, VISION, AND COMPASSION in the name of Jesus. I TRUST GOD and He can trust ME. 

Marriage Moment from Fierce marriage via Facebook:


Relationship Moment from Mandy Hale:

Gateway's Schedule:
  • Tuesday Night Corporate Prayer at 6:00 PM
  • COME EXPECTING TO ENGAGE WITH GOD TO BRING AN ATMOSPHERE OF MIRACLES IN OUR MIDST!  
  • Sunday Morning School of Equipping at 10:15-11:00 AM 
  • Sunday Morning at Mama Donna's Cafe--11:00-11:15
  • Sunday Morning Worship Service at 11:15 AM
Proverbs....Wisdom for Daily Living:

No comments:

Post a Comment