Friday, March 7, 2014

Sunday, March 9, 2014----Start Your Day with Prayer and Praise

PRAYER......How You Begin Each Day is Really Important...



A MORNING PRAYER FROM JOHN ELDREDGE, AUTHOR OF WALKING WITH GOD...

My dear Lord Jesus I come to you now to be restored in you, to be renewed in you, to receive your love and your life, and all the grace and mercy I so desperately need this day. I honor you as my Sovereign, and I surrender every aspect of my life totally and completely to you. I give you my spirit, soul and body, my heart, mind, and will. I cover myself with your blood—my spirit, soul, and body, my heart, mind and will. I ask your Holy Spirit to restore me in you, renew me in you, and to lead me in this time of prayer. In all that I now pray, I stand in total agreement with your Spirit, and with my intercessors and allies, by your Spirit alone.

Dear God, holy and victorious Trinity, you alone are worthy of all my worship, my heart’s devotion, all my praise, all my trust and all the glory of my life. I love you, I worship you, I trust you. I give myself over to you in my heart’s search for life. You alone are Life, and you have become my life. I renounce all other gods, all idols, and I give you the place in my heart and in my life that you truly deserve. I confess here and now that this is all about you, God, and not about me. You are the Hero of this story, and I belong to you. Forgive me for my every sin. Search me and know me and reveal to me where you are working in my life, and grant to me the grace of your healing and deliverance, and a deep and true repentance. 

The rest of the prayer can be found at:
http://lifeblessons.blogspot.com/2009/12/morning-prayer-to-start-today.html


Power Thought for the Week from Pastor Kim @RealtalkKim:

When God sees you doing your part, developing what He's given you, then He will do His part and open doors no man can shut!

Marriage Moment from Fierce Marriage on Facebook:

“Marriage is a partnership of two unique people who bring out the very best in each other, and who know that even though they are wonderful as individuals, they are even better together.”

Relationship Moment from Dr. Gary Chapman @DrGaryChapman:

Life does not consist in things, but in relationships: first with God and second with people.


Gateway's Schedule:
  • March Prophetic Conference--March 28-29, 2014---SAVE THE DATE!  Every church and every family needs a prophetic voice..come and learn how to hear the Voice of God or to get a tune up.  It's going to be awesome!  God is always talking...let's make sure we don't miss what He is saying in this season. 
  • Tuesday Night Corporate Prayer at 6:00 PM
  • COME EXPECTING TO ENGAGE WITH GOD TO BRING AN ATMOSPHERE OF MIRACLES IN OUR MIDST!  Remember to bring photos, prayer requests, etc. to place on our MIRACLES table.  You can add requests anytime.
  • Tuesday Night Praise and Worship Rehearsal at 7:00 PM
  • Sunday Morning School of Equipping at 10:15-11:00 AM 
  • Sunday Morning at Mama Donna's Cafe--11:00-11:15
  • Sunday Morning Worship Service at 11:15 AM

This Week Let's Remember to Spiritually Intervene for Each Other...



No comments:

Post a Comment