Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Confessions from Pastor Tonya Hall via Facebook

Go to Tonya Hall on Facebook to get these updates in your Facebook NewsFeed:


Confession: Voice-Activate Victories (say it out loud)

My destiny is attached to God, therefore I decree that I can never fail, in Jesus’ name. Every power waging war against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. I overthrow every satanic re-arrangement programmed against my destiny, in the name of Jesus. I refuse to accept satanic substitute for my destiny, in Jesus’ name. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I break every witchcraft agenda to exchange and manipulate my destiny, in the name of Jesus. I disconnect my destiny from any evil association, in the name of Jesus. I receive unexplainable favor, uncommon favor, and a WAVE of miracles and breakthroughs…‪#‎NothingCanStopUsnow‬


Prayers of Healing…Decreeing this over me tonight and all who are being attacked with sickness…Agree and Decree with me…

In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, let the power of healing be stretched out against sicknesses and infirmities in any part of my body.
  1. In the name of Jesus, the Holy Child of God, let the ARM of the Lord be revealed in my situation to disgrace infirmities and sicknesses ...in my life.
    I declare with faith in my heart, that I believe the report of the Lord, in Jesus name. I release the BALM of Gilead upon every affliction in my body, soul and spirit now in Jesus name. I command the soothing balm of Gilead to replace every point of pain in my life now in Jesus name. From the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, I command the comfort of Jehovah Shalom to overwhelm my life now in Jesus name. I receive divine promotion from being a manager of pain and infirmity to become advertiser and showcasing of God’s glory and praises in Jesus name. Healing is not a FEELING…Healing is a FACT…I am HEALED in Jesus Name….amen..*now Praise Him*

No comments:

Post a Comment