Monday, January 6, 2014

Sunday, January 12, 2014---Behold I Am Doing A New Thing!





Isaiah 43:19

New King James Version (NKJV)
19 Behold, I will do a new thing,
Now it shall spring forth;
Shall you not know it?
I will even make a road in the wilderness
And rivers in the desert

New Living Translation (NLT)
19 For I am about to do something new.
    See, I have already begun! Do you not see it?
I will make a pathway through the wilderness.
    I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.

The Message (MSG)
“Forget about what’s happened;
    don’t keep going over old history.
Be alert, be present. I’m about to do something brand-new.
    It’s bursting out! Don’t you see it?
There it is! I’m making a road through the desert,
    rivers in the badlands.

New Life Version (NLV)
19 See, I will do a new thing. It will begin happening now. Will you not know about it? I will even make a road in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. 


Power Thought for the Week from Nicky Gimbel (@nickygimbel):
The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have come.

Marriage Moment from Marriage Chat (@marriagechat) and www.engagedmarriage.com:
What small, but special things do you do to make your spouse smile? Which of these simple acts can you use today to show some thoughtfulness toward your husband or wife?
  1. Simply tell her one thing that makes him/her special to me.
  2. A simple thing I could do to brighten his/her day is give him a call, unexpectedly, just to tell him I love him & wish him a great day :)
  3. Declutter the bedroom.
  4. Compliment him/her via text every hour on the hour all day!
  5. Give her flowers for no special reason at all – apart, of course, from saying she’s the love of my life.
  6. Call him/her and leave him/her a special voice mail!
  7. Write an encouraging sticky note for him/her to find when he/she gets in their car to go to work!
  8. All I did was ask him if there was anything I could do for him today.  I have never done this before, but I wanted to let him know that I am here for him and I want to help him if he needs something.
  9. To brighten my wife’s day I make her coffee in the morning.
  10. I could surprise my husband by taking him to a special place--for dinner, coffee or just a walk.
Successfully Single Moment from Mandy Hale: (@SingleWoman)



Food For Thought---










No comments:

Post a Comment