Thursday, January 9, 2014

Gateway Worship Center----- 2014 Word of the Lord



               2014 Word of the Lord  


From Apostle Theophilus Jones:
I felt The Lord spoke to me and said  that "I desire to bless and prosper you 
but you must use My blessings as I intend for them to be used. For I have called 
my people to be a conduit, a channel of blessing. Look around and see how you 
use that which I have given to you. Truly I will be a blessing to my people and 
I will teach my people how to flow with me and my anointing. These will be days 
of great trials and difficulties but don't fret I have already made you 
overcomers now clear out all the clutter this season so my anointing and 
blessings will flow to you and not from you. Clutter in the home and the clutter 
in your mind will be resolved as you take steps of faith to organize that which 
you have from me and I cause you to be set on high and prosper.

For there is an inheritance for my people and I desire to make them the head 
this season and not the tail. For some of you will lend to many and not borrow 
says The Lord. For you shall walk with those who the men of the world call 
successful and they will begin to inquire as to how you are prospering and doing 
that which I've called you to do. Now is the time to walk in greater faith than 
you ever had before. Trust me and watch and see that as you release and clean 
out not just the clutter but all the things that has been holding you from going 
forth in me.

Yes this will be a season of open doors and also break through. Even as the 
prophets have spoken in times past about Replevin that season is still in progress 
and it requires your faith to bring that which was taken from you back to you 
again.

From Apostle Sondra Turner:
In the coming year I will cause my children to really fear me. I want them to 
experience the fear of Me the father because I am the awesome one- the miracle 
worker- the faithful one- the healer. My children will fear me out of coming to 
understand my character on a deeper level. They will behold my Glory as I work 
behind the scenes in their lives. This is a year of newness in purpose and 
vision. It's time to step into your destiny and do not waiver----that it's what you 
are called to do.

From Pastor Cheryl Frazier:
There will be many open doors in 2014. In order to go through the door it will require that we break through self-imposed ceilings. 
Self-imposed ceilings are the things, thoughts, ideas, issues and concerns that we allow to become stronger in our ear and thought life than what we know to be our God directed purpose. If we are truly honest we all have some ceilings/barriers/strongholds. 
We have given strength to these things by believing them and thinking on them over and over. In this season it's time to burst through those ceilings/barriers! Breaking Through requires two 
things----Bravery and Resiliency.
Bravery-----courageous behavior or character.  We have to be brave enough to identify the ceilings/barriers and then stare that ceiling/barrier down and declare I'm breaking through! Synonyms for bravery: courage, valor, nerve, daring, fearlessness, audacity, boldness.  In 2014 dare to break through self-imposed ceilings/barriers. 
You are good enough, you can do the new job, you can go back to school/finish school, you deserve amazing relationships, you can manage your finances effectively, you can make healthier choices, you can make adjustments that will propel you right in front of an open door in 2014.
Resiliency------the ability to stay task focused and productive even when the conditions are not perfect for the task.  "Resilience is rooted in a tenacity of spirit—a determination to embrace all that makes life worth living even in the face of overwhelming odds. When we have a clear sense of identity and purpose, we are more resilient, because we can hold fast to our vision of a better future."  In 2014 look for open doors/new opportunities and be brave enough to not allow old thoughts/ceilings/barriers keep you from moving into the new. Be resilient and keep going even when it's more comfortable to stop and retreat. Keep going.....God has amazing things for you at that new door!
From Pastor Garry Hingleton:
This year will be a year of manifestation.  Manifestation is defined as a public demonstration of power and purpose. I believe the Lord  is saying 2014 will be a year of public demonstration of power and purpose for believers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment