Friday, February 26, 2016

Sunday, February 28, 2016---What is He doing?





What if what you're doing right now, God hasn't blessed? What if there is no anointing on what you're doing? There is a grace on the things that God created us to do and we must make a practice of praying and asking "God is what I'm doing what you want me to do?"

Find where God is working in your life (even if it's not the area you want Him to be working...for example, I never wanted to speak or p...reach yet I discovered there was a grace there b/c it's what God wanted from me. So the more I submitted to His will in this area and I saw the anointing flow in ways I could have never imagined). The goal is to find the alignment of what He wants us to do and what we're doing and this will produce a life of success beyond measure.

Devon Franklin via Facebook  
 
Relationship Moment:



Financial Moment:

Fasting and Prayer Moment:


Gateway's Schedule:

1) Sunday Morning Pathfinders Class--10:00 AM with a focus on studying the New Testament.  We will be moving to a study of the Book of Acts with Apostle Sondra Turner after our brief break.

2) Sunday Worship Service at 11:00 AM

3) Wednesday Mid-Week Service--
    Prayer @ 6:30 PM
    Bible Study @ 7:00 PM:
    Our first class of the year is with Apostle Valarie Jones---Are you an Eagle or a Chicken?

4) Mid-East Gateway Regional Meeting--Saturday, March 12, 2016 @ 11:00 am 

Thought for the Week:


No comments:

Post a Comment