Friday, December 4, 2015

December 6, 2015----Seeing and Believing





From Dr. Cindy Trimm:

"By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible" Hebrews 11:3 Even if you can't see it yet...the word is working for you! 

Father, I thank you for your sweet and precious promises. I choose to open up the eyes of my heart so that I can receive the good things You have for me. In Jesus name, Amen.





Relationship Moment From Joyce Meyer:


Financial Moment:

Fasting and Prayer Moment:

Gateway's Schedule:

Sunday Morning Class at 10:00 AM---Book Study of Planted by Pastor Robert Gay with Jerrell Smith

Sunday Worship Service at 11:00 AM

Wednesday Mid-Week Service will resume on Wednesday, January 13, 2016.


Gateway Worship Center Post of the Week comes from Dr. Cindy Trimm:


No comments:

Post a Comment