Friday, July 17, 2015

July 19, 2015---TURN THE CORNER






WORD OF THE LORD- TURN THE CORNER:
From Prophet Ryan LeStrange:
"Turn the corner! Embark on the new road that I have for you. Let go of what has held you back. Refuse to dwell in the old wastelands and come up higher. Let go of those old disappointments. Many have focused so long and so hard on what did not work that they have failed to hear my voice and embrace my mandate for THIS PRESENT HOUR. I have new paths, fresh winds, and new seasons for my people. It is time to MOVE. Don't stay stuck. Don't sink in the rut--come up higher with me.”





Marriage Moment From Fierce Marriage:

Single Moment:


Leadership Moment:

Gateway's Schedule:

Sunday Morning Class at 10:00 AM  (New series starts today.)

Sunday Worship Service at 11:00 AM

******During July and August we will not have Prayer and Bible Study on Wednesday Nights.  We will resume at the end of the summer. 
Coming in August/Save the Date: 

Apostle Leon Walters ~ August 8-9, 2015

This Week Remember That......

No comments:

Post a Comment