Saturday, November 8, 2014

Impossible? No, it's not!!






Daily Devotion: Voice-Activated Victories from Pastor Tonya Hall via Facebook:

Every Red Sea of impossibility, part, in the name of Jesus.

I and the children that God has given will be used mightily by God for signs and wonders, in the name of Jesus. Every obstacle in my life, give way to miracles, in the name of Jesus. I hold the blood of Jesus against demonic delay of my miracles, in the name of Jesus. My Father, arise by Your signs and wonders and visit my life, in the name of Jesus.

Like the rising of the sun, I am favored by God, clothed in His righteousness, living in new mercies and abounding Grace, and walking in steps ordered for my destiny. You are the heavenly surgeon, touch me by Your power, in the name of Jesus. Let the wonder-working power of God be released on my situation for signs and wonders, in the name of Jesus.

O Lord, let all my stubborn problems be buried, in the name of Jesus. People will hear my testimonies and glorify the name of God in my life, in the name of Jesus. #nothingcanstopusnow

No comments:

Post a Comment