Thursday, September 4, 2014

September Voice Activations from Pastor Tonya Hall via Facebook

September Voice Activations....



September is PROMOTION month. This month will be filled with favor upgrades. This MONTH we receive the direction of the Holy Spirit as our inner voice that choreographs every movement..we COMMIT our ways to HIM and pray for the anointing to walk in purity...guard your thoughts and your tongue against negative thoughts and confessions..we ARM ourselves with wisdom and stability for they are the STRENGTH this hour..CRAVE INTEGRITY like you do AIR...nothing can stop us NOW....This will be a September to Remember.


I declare this month and the rest of the year divine breakthroughs, turnarounds, financial prosperity, and favors in Jesus' name. The Holy Spirit shall engineer my strides, exploits, efforts, and projects to FRUITFUL results. Like Daniel angels shall visit me with divine revelations, interpretations, and skilled wisdom to win and bring impact into the l...ives of others in Jesus' name. Whatever Jesus died for that is not traceable in my life shall be restored back to me starting NOW in Jesus' name. Every agent of the devil and every gang up of hell against my destiny comes under the judgement of heaven in Jesus' name. I am liberated from every kind of physical, spiritual, mental, emotional, financial, destiny, ministry and business stagnation NOW in Jesus' name. By the power of the blood of Jesus I walk in TOTAL redemption. I am because HE IS. My life shall testify of His Goodness and shall make Jesus' famous in Jesus name amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment