Friday, May 23, 2014

May 25, 2014--Confidence!

Confidence by Hannah Goodwyn:


Don’t put God in a box. Don’t limit God. Don’t put God in a corner.

It wasn’t until my recent epiphany that I truly understood these sayings. At that intensely spiritual moment, I realized my faulty conviction. One thought burned in my mind and heart.
God is not handicapped! 

I realized.....I had lost my confidence in God. My love for the Lord never failed, but I didn’t see Him as the One who parted the Red Sea, the One who calmed the hungry lions in Daniel’s Den, the God who called down fire to consume Elijah’s watery altar. My Lord is indestructible. Nothing in this earth, or in the spiritual kingdom of darkness, can cripple my King. This means that what He says goes. If He says you are healed, expect that miracle. No miracle – to big or small in our eyes – is too difficult for the One who created our existence. The miracle worker you know is stronger than the fears and struggles your need creates.

Remember:
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them [your sickness, debt, marriage problem, issue], for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:6 (NIV)


Power Thought for the Week from Dr. Millicent Hunter @ Iamdrmhunter:

Faith is the bucket of power lowered by the rope of prayer into the well of God's abundance. What we bring up depends upon what we let down.

Marriage Moment from Marriage Works via Facebook:

Because you're different from your mate, your reality is different. Take the time to see the world through your mate's eyes.


Relationship Moment from Mandy Hale @SingleWoman:


Gateway's Schedule:
  • Tuesday Night Corporate Prayer- one last prayer date in May--May 27th. 
  • Sunday Morning Sit and Chat @ Mama Donna's Cafe-----at 10:15-11:00 AM
  • Sunday Morning Worship Service at 11:15 AM
  • Save the Dates:
    • June 6-7-----Prophetic Conference 6/6 at 7:30 pm and 6/7 at 10:00 am----It's Time for a Deeper Flow.....
    • Corporate reading of the book of Matthew begins on June 1st. 
    • Mid-East Gateway Regional Meeting--June 14, 2014---Winston-Salem, NC
    • Apostle Leon Walters--August 15-17, 2014

This Week Remember...



No comments:

Post a Comment